What personal data do we collect?
Our organisation collects the following personal data when you contact us via telephone, email, website contact form, social media and/or advertising channels:
- Physical address details
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Any other personal data that you voluntary supply when you contact us
We also collect personal information that enables us to undertake, schedule and maintain work/services at your premises such as site addresses and site contact details, IP addresses and keyholder contact details.
How will we use you data?
Our organisation collects your personal data so that we can:
- Understand your needs and provide you with our services
- Deal with your enquires and requests
- Schedule and manage ongoing maintenance
- Maintain internal record-keeping and comply with statutory and legal obligations
- Improve our products and services
We may also use the information to send promotional emails with special offers on other products and services from time-to-time, where we have received your explicit consent to do so. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by using the contact details on this website.
Do we share this information?
We do not share the information we collect from our customers with any third parties, unless we are under duty to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with any legal obligation, or where we use third parties to carry out business activities on your behalf such as monitored alarm providers.
How do we store your data?
We have put in place reasonable security measures to prevent the loss or compromise of your personal data. If you contact us via our website, this information is stored on a secure server. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we feel is necessary to provide ongoing support to our customers or for at least 6 years to comply with any legal, accounting or taxation requirements.
What are your data protection rights?
Our organisation would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to contact us and request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request for any personal data to be updated, where you believe information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request for any personal data we hold on you to be erased, under certain conditions.
- The right to object or restrict processing - You have the right to request for the processing of any personal data to be objected or restricted, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request for any personal data that we have collected to be transferred to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To exercise any of these rights, please send the details of your request to: email@example.com. We aim to deal with requests to obtain personal data within 30 working days (excluding bank holidays).
Contact details for the Data Controller, who is responsible for your personal data, are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. For more information on cookies, please visit ALL ABOUT COOKIES.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office for which the contact details can be found at: ICO.